Friday, May 15, 2009

Itchy Mitchy

Obama visited phoenix yesterday,I missed the rendevous with ‘the man’ as I was busy getting shots to control my allergies that time.I have been a victim of the famous Arizona spring allergy bloom.People warned me and I scoffed saying that u Americans are sissy..and aha now I am the one who has enough material for thesis on allergies here.

Right now my hand could be mistaken for a gods sudoku grid where he has filled all of it with red numbers and now you wonder that since there are just 3 spots where there is no rash which one would he fill next.Red maybe the color of passion but all this red on my skin is making the bull in a spinard matador side of me more out in the open then the passionate one.

But the week has not been all that bad I have been itchy mitchy but a friend of mine drew my caricature. Another got me a bowl of delicious chicken soup..and an old pal wrote a mail about her moving with her husband finally ..Two others called saying that their sixth sense told them that things were not right (this is not good news for the telecom sector) and called a few mintues back.

God you could make me allergic to a million(just a phrase…don't go by the word )things But keep me close to my pals..:)

PS::If the curious mind of yours is asking what am I allergic to..well it still remains a mystery to me too.

9 comments:

  1. U allergic to work :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha! The presence of Obama can also be the cause of allergy!

    Well, you have a lot more reasons to smile than that damn Itchy thing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wit will steer you thru this tough phase....:-)...never thought will laugh out to an allergy description..way to go Girl...!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice post. You are getting better at this.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi swati..

    thanx for the invitation to ur blog...i am very glad that u remembered me...

    so what else...
    nice reading ur blog dear..
    and got to be in touch with u after such a long time...

    to aur kya..
    well, i did not knew that u were in phoenix and that too in ASU...lol...duniya kitna chota hai....my bro is also there in ASU....

    u missed the Obama episode but i was sure that my bro wouldn't...just now he sent me an email with this link...u might as well check to see as to what u missed out....u really missed out seeing the charm of the most powerful man on this earth....

    anyways here is the link...
    http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/21134540/vp/30734406#30734406

    so what else..
    anything new..
    hey if u have any probs out there then do lemme know without hesitation...ok..

    chal then
    will take ur leave,
    tke cre,
    b well...
    Yogesh

    ReplyDelete
  6. Get Well Soon Dear !! and yes the sudoku part went over the head :P

    ReplyDelete
  7. [:)]

    wow!!!
    thts my drawing u'r talking abt i guess.....

    i'll draw more soon.....
    just need more ideas 2 work on.....[:)]

    ReplyDelete
  8. u shud have gone to meet obama just to piss him off about inida\ians still being in the US.... :P BTW i cant believe u got shots for a non-allergy and missed him.. i love the man... hmm... im at a cybercafe... no net at home yet.. i hate this... and ohh i was gng to say something else which i thought was very funny.... wait.. ya wudnt it have been funnier if the arnold clone was growling at you instead of the dog?????????? get pics of him... i really find it difficult to believe there can be anyone else like arny...

    ReplyDelete
  9. nice desription of the allergy.. maybe bad(bed)-bugs.. they are pretty famous in phoenix...

    ReplyDelete

Brickbats/Smiles